At DeVore Wealth Management, we believe that a plan is a powerful tool. Reaching your long-term financial objectives hinges on having the right plan -- one that fits your unique circumstances and grows with you. Planning your financial future can be a daunting task. That's where DeVore Wealth Management comes in. We're trained, registered professionals, and we can draw on years of investment planning experience when creating a long-term strategy. We can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How can I position my investments for higher potential returns while reducing risk?
- How can I "inflation-proof" my investment income?
- Do I need disability income insurance? Long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
We offer financial products and services tailored to your individual needs. DeVore Wealth Management is committed to you for the long term.
DeVore Wealth Management and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network are not tax or legal advisors.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.