My investment process is centered on effective two way communication with my clients. We first establish the amount of risk the client is comfortable with and then review their goals, objectives, and preferences.
This information is used to create the written Investment Guidelines for each client which will be reviewed at our regularly scheduled meetings.
- We will primarily use strategic allocation but will employ tactical allocation as the markets or the client's situation may warrant.
- Asset Allocation does not eliminate the risk of a fluctuating market or uncertain returns.
- I will seek diversification over equity indices.
- Investments may include holdings in dividend paying common stocks and investment grade fixed income securities (bond that has relatively low risk of default) or any other investment which is appropriate for the client.
- Prepare a customized approach to provide a method of evaluating the "quality" of our performance, based on individual client's goals.
- We will have scheduled review meetings (or conference calls) as stated in the client's Investment Guidelines document.
*Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
1 Fees for the PIM program include advisory services, performance measurement, transaction costs, custody services and trading. Fees are based on the assets in the account and are assessed quarterly. Fee-based accounts are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts, and may not be suitable for all investors. During periods of lower trading activity, your costs might be lower if our compensation was based on commissions. A minimum annual fee may apply for this program. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a description of our services and information on all fees and expenses.The minimum account size for this program is $50,000.