My investment process is centered on effective two way communication with my clients. We first establish the amount of risk the client is comfortable with and then review their goals, objectives, and preferences.
- We will primarily use strategic allocation but will employ tactical allocation as the markets or the client's situation may warrant.
- Asset Allocation does not eliminate the risk of a fluctuating market or uncertain returns.
- In the equities class I prefer historically dividend paying common stocks and will typically diversify over industry sectors.
- I may use capitalization weighted or geographically weighted indices when investing in securities having higher volatility such as small-cap or international, since investing in these securities involves risks not associated with domestic or large cap equities.
- For fixed income securities I prefer corporate bonds rated “A” or better bonds subject to low minimal credit risk and may from time to time use exchange traded closed end bond funds. I will adjust maturities based on interest rates and client constraints.
There are no guarantees that the goals of the program will be met.
- Prepare a customized approach to provide a method of evaluating the "quality" of our returns.
Investment Review Meetings
- We will have scheduled review meetings (or conference calls) as requested by the client.
*Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
1 As each Private Investment Management (PIM®) program account is individually managed, construction and ongoing management of portfolios may vary from those discussed in this Philosophy Statement. Past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful.
The value style of investing cannot guarantee appreciation in the market value of an investment's holdings. The return and principal value of stocks fluctuate with changes in market conditions. The value type of investing tends to shift in and out of favor.
Investments and investment strategies contained herein are provided for informational purposes only. We would need to review your individual situation before recommending appropriate strategies to you. All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. Stocks offer long-term growth potential, but may fluctuate more and provide less current income than other investments.
The PIM program is not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts and are not appropriate for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services. The minimum account size for this program is $50,000.
Investment and Insurance Products are:
*Not Insured by the FDIC or Any Federal Government Agency
*Not a Deposit or Other Obligation of, or Guaranteed by, the Bank or Any Bank Affiliate
*Subject to Investment Risks, Including Possible Loss of the Principal Amount Invested
Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company. CAR #1121-02276