Private Investment Management
- We will primarily use strategic allocation but will employ tactical allocation as the markets or the client's situation may warrant.
- Asset Allocation does not eliminate the risk of a fluctuating market or uncertain returns.
- In the equities class I prefer historically dividend paying common stocks and will typically diversify over industry sectors.
- I may use capitalization weighted or geographically weighted indices when investing in securities having higher volatility such as small-cap or international, since investing in these securities involves risks not associated with domestic or large cap equities.
- For fixed income securities I prefer corporate bonds rated “A” or better bonds subject to low minimal credit risk and may from time to time use exchange traded closed end bond funds. I will adjust maturities based on interest rates and client constraints.
There are no guarantees that the goals of the program will be met.
- Prepare a customized approach to provide a method of evaluating the "quality" of our
Investment Review Meetings
- We will have scheduled review meetings (or conference calls) as requested by the client.