We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
• Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax planning strategies* - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate planning strategies* - Working with estate-planning and trust** specialists to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
• Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Risk management - Reviewing existing insurance policies.
• Investments - Determining your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
*Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
**Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.