- Asset allocation strategies to help balance portfolios for growth and income1
- Fund advisory services and separately managed accounts
- Coordination of recommendations with attorneys, accountants, trust officers, insurance executives and other professional advisors2
- Professional money management as appropriate
- Fixed-income investments
- Tax-efficient investment strategies
- Mutual Funds, Closed-end funds, ETFs
- Retirement programs for individuals and businesses including IRAs and conversions, SEPs, 401(k)s, SIMPLE, pension and profit-sharing plans
- Education funding strategies
- Investment of proceeds from retirement plan payouts
- Diversification strategies for concentrated stock positions
- Alternative investments, hedge funds and private placements for sophisticated investors
- Retirement funding analysis
- Estate planning strategies, charitable giving and trust services3
Our team believes in a complete approach to financial management supported by exceptional service.
1Asset allocation cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns. Diversification does not guarantee profit or protect against loss in declining markets.
2Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor. However, we will be glad to work with you, your accountant, tax advisor and or lawyer to help you meet your financial goals.
3Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
4Independent money management and advisory programs may not be suitable for all investors.