Mary M. Hastings, CFP®Financial Advisor
Managing Director - Investments
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional with over 40 years of financial services experience.
• Extensive educational background in areas ranging from investment planning, estate investment planning and liability management.
• Frequent guest speaker at corporate and organizational settings.
• Women's financial issues seminars have been aired by PBS on Nightly Business News and published in The Christian Science Monitor, Working Women Magazine, The Boston Globe and numerous other local publications.
• One of only 5 Financial Advisors among all investment firms nationally to be inducted into the Research Magazine's Hall of Fame in 2009. Candidates who pass the rigorous screens have served a minimum of 15 years in the industry, acquired substantial assets under management, good compliance standing and have earned recognition from their peers and the broader community for the honor they reflect on their profession.
• Holds a B.S. from Lesley College.
• Current and previous community activities include: President of the Lexington Chamber of Commerce, President of the Burlington Business Roundtable, Board Member of the Lexington Revitalization Committee, Volunteer of the Year Award at Minuteman Home Care, Gifting Committee-Cary Memorial Library Foundation, Hancock Church Sunday School teacher, Town League Softball Coach and Camp Fire Girls Leader.
• Lives in Lexington, Massachusetts and enjoys time with family and grandchildren. Interests include volunteering, playing 50's music on her clarinet, and watching the Red Sox.