Using a thorough discovery process James identifies client goals and builds a comprehensive plan to help achieve them. While working closely with clients, James reviews many topics including: Retirement Planning, Retirement Income Generation, Estate Investment Planning, Life, Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance* needs, Investment Allocation, and Education savings.
The process is designed to be dynamic and the clients’ investment plans are continually monitored. Additionally, annual reviews includes an assessment of changes to clients’ circumstances, priorities, and goals.
James believes the best solutions are developed by working in conjunction with clients’ other professionals including CPAs and attorneys. This helps assure his clients’ entire financial health is being addressed and coordinated.
Stretching across many states, James services individuals, couples, business clients, and foundations.
· Retirement planning - Help clients fully utilize their employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Analyze all resources, build a savings plan, and help manage assets both before and during retirement.
· Retirement Income Generation – Assist clients in optimizing their income sources such as Social Security and Pensions, and coordinate with an efficient portfolio withdrawals strategy.
· Tax management** - Help make sure your portfolio is tax-efficient both during pre-retirement, and during retirement. Develop appropriate investment strategies in taxable and tax-deferred accounts. Refer tax qualified professional for consulting and tax preparation.
· Estate Investment planning** - Work with estate-planning and trust specialists, available through Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates, to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs, and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
· Education funding - Recommend investment and accumulation strategies to help you fund education.
· Investments - Help clients understand their risk tolerance and determine asset-allocation needs. Recommend the appropriate investment vehicles to help clients achieve their goals.
*Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
**Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.