Kinsey Wealth Management serves individuals and businesses in all areas of comprehensive wealth planning, including:
- Strategies Designed to Help Build Wealth to Prepare for Retirement - Helping to make the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Help managing assets before to prepare for retirement.
- Managing Income Streams During Retirement- Helping to utilize assets in a risk conscious manner to help supply an ever growing income stream to maintain or expand current lifestyle.
- Estate Strategies* - You have access to wealth planning and trust strategies through our affiliates to help educate you on strategies that may preserve your wealth for heirs, help review beneficiary designations for consistency, and present alternatives that may lessen your potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Throughout this process, it is imperative to work closely with your tax and legal advisors.
- Comprehensive Investment Strategies - Determining your individual asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your personal goals.
- Plans for Funding Higher Education - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Creating a Tax-Efficient Portfolio* - Helping to make sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Insurance Program Review** - Reviewing existing insurance policies and making overall plan recommendations on what suits your specific situation.
- Executive Services - Assisting with analysis and strategies with restricted stock, stock options and insider trading activities; to include 10b5-1 plans.
*Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.**Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
Other Services Include:
- Risk-Tolerance Evaluation
- Assistance in Developing an Investment Policy Statement
- Trust Planning Strategies
- Guidance in selecting a Section 529 Plan
- Control and Restricted Securities Services
- Rollover IRA's
- Separate Account Money Managers
- Mutual-Fund Portfolio Management Services, Including Load and No-Load Funds
- Government, Corporate, Mortgage and Tax-advantaged Municipal Bonds
- Certificates of Deposit
- Annuities and Insurance
- Strategic and Economic Research
- Asset-Management Accounts for Individuals and Businesses
- Access to Lending Services Through Wells Fargo Affiliates