We serve individuals, institutions, and families in all areas of investment management, including:
• Investment selection: Determining your asset-allocation needs.1 Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending suitable investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Portfolio management: Available through the advisor-managed Private Investment Management (PIM) program.2
• Retirement planning: Making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you may need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Income generation: Strategies to help create cash flow from the investments in your portfolio.
• Tax management: Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Risk management: Reviewing your specific situation for potential insurance needs.
• Concentrated equity strategies: Techniques to assist you when dealing with concentrated stock positions.
• Education funding: Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Estate planning:3 Working with estate-planning and trust specialists available through Wells Fargo and its affiliates to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
• Socially responsible investing: Investment options that consider environmental, social, and corporate governance factors.
1 Asset allocation cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns.
2 Fees for the PIM program include advisory services, performance measurement, transaction costs, custody services and trading. The Fees do not cover the charges and expenses of any Mutual Funds that may be purchased within the program and customary brokerage charges may apply to non-program assets. Fees are based on the assets in the account and are assessed quarterly. Fee-based accounts are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts, and may not be suitable for all investors. During periods of lower trading activity, your costs might be lower if our compensation were based on commissions. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network advisory disclosure document for a description of our services and information on all fees and expenses. The minimum account size for this program is $50,000.
3 Martin Wealth Management, Inc. and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network are not tax or legal advisors. Transactions requiring tax consideration should be reviewed carefully with your accountant or tax advisor. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.