We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
- Retirement Planning - Helping make the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you may need to retire comfortably.
- Managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax Management* - Helping ensure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax saving investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate Planning* - Working with our estate-planning and trust specialists to review your wills and trusts. Helping preserve your estate for your intended heirs Helping with beneficiary designations
- reducing potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Coordinating with your tax and legal advisors.
- Education Funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Risk Management - Reviewing your specific situation for potential insurance needs.**
- Long Term Care Planning - Understanding how your long-term care needs will affect your retirement
- is essential to putting together a retirement income plan that truly meets your needs.
- Investments - Determining your asset-allocation*** needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
- Employee and Executive Benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
*Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and Sullivan and Associates Wealth Management, LLC do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences. Trust services offered through affiliates.
**Insurance products are offered through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo Advisors and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
***Asset allocation cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns.