We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
• Retirement planning - Help make the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Investments - Determine your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Tax management* - Help make sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate planning strategies* - Work with estate-planning and trust specialists available through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and its affiliates to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
• Education funding - Recommend investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Risk management - Review existing insurance policies.
*Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.