Retirement Plan Consulting
As retirement plan consultants, we work closely with companies to ensure the needs of both the plan sponsor and the participants are satisfied. Our goal is to help plan sponsors create a process to efficiently manage their responsibilities, while providing top notch services to participants. Our services include any combination of the following services:
- Plan design consulting
- Plan provider consulting
- Solicitation of proposals from providers
- Benchmarking services
- Investment manager due diligence
- Investment advisory services *
- Diversification review
- Investment policy statement review
- Enrollment meetings for participants
- Investment planning education seminars
- One-on-one participant meetings
* Acknowledges fiduciary status as defined by ERISA Section 3(21) for plans greater than $10 million. Not all investment advisory programs apply.
Wells Fargo Advisors and its financial advisors provide non-fiduciary services only. They do not provide investment advice [as defined under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 as amended ("ERISA")], have any discretionary authority with respect to the plan, make any investment or other decisions on behalf of the plan, or otherwise take any action that would make them fiduciaries to the plan under ERISA.