How We Are Different
First, we believe our experience in many types of financial markets sets us apart from many financial advisory companies. Bear markets, bull markets, financial bubbles, and more – we’ve seen them, and we’ve been there for our clients. We learn, we adapt, we grow and get better.
Your life savings should not be entrusted to just anyone.
Second, our focus is on risk control for our client’s portfolios. Remember what Will Rogers said: “I’m more concerned with the return of my money than the return on my money!” We could not agree more. We know that a 50% loss in an account takes a 100% gain just to break even. So while investing involves the risk of losses, we do strive to make risk management a key component of our investment strategies.
To this end
, our portfolio management strategy – TAAP Strategy (Tactical Asset Allocation Portfolio Strategy) helps to offer our clients an “Intelligent Risk Management”
approach. Learn More
Here are a few more things that we believe make our practice different.
- We Are an Independent Practice We are an independent wealth management practice, which means our associates have access to a broad range of products and services we feel may benefit you the most. We are not controlled by mutual fund or insurance companies, so we maintain an independent, unbiased, conflict free approach to investments.
- We Believe we Offer the “Best of Both Worlds”Our belief is to offer what the most discriminating person wants – the best of both worlds! We have purposely chosen to be an independent, boutique, wealth management practice. This gives you extreme personalized service, where our entire staff will get to know you, and will spend quality time to help make sure all your financial needs have been met. Yet, we balance these attributes with the products and services offered by Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network.
- We Offer A Wealth Management Process Wealth management is a step-by-step process that coordinates all the moving parts of your financial life so that they work together as they should to help you achieve financial independence. Many financial advisors simply manage client’s accounts, without delving into the many interrelated parts of a person’s financial life. Learn More
- We Utilize Advisory-based Investment Strategies Advisory based accounts are the primary investment tool at our practice. This means there are no commissions to purchase or sell securities in this type of account. Instead, there is one “wrap” fee and no trading charges. We feel this aligns our interests with yours! Our primary goal is therefore not to trade your account to receive a commission, but to potentially help it grow in value.
- Coordination with Professionals Many affluent families require complex investment and advanced planning. Our practice can work with your outside professionals that specialize in the areas of estate planning, accounting, insurance, charitable giving, and more! Learn More
*Fees for the PIM program include Advisory services, performance measurement, transaction costs, custody services and trading. Fees are based on the assets in the account and are assessed quarterly. There is a minimum fee of $250 per calendar quarter to maintain this type of account. The fees do not cover the fees and expenses of any underlying packaged product used in your portfolio. Advisory accounts may not be suitable for all investors. During periods of lower trading activity, your costs might be lower if our compensation was based on commissions. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services, including fees and expenses. The minimum account size for this program is $50,000. Riviera Wealth Management is not a legal or tax advisor