Tactical Asset Allocation Portfolio Strategy: TAAP Strategy
There is a common dilemma that many investors face. They want to be invested in the stock market, yet are concerned about market volatility and potential large losses. Sound familiar? Our TAAP (Tactical Asset Allocation Portfolio) Strategy, offered through the Private Investment Management (PIM) Advisory Program was developed to help address these concerns.
Riviera Wealth Management Group (RWM) TAAP Strategy is tactical. That means when markets are declining, the program can adjust portfolio holdings to more cash and cash alternative positions. We believe this approach may reduce volatility and potential losses.
Intelligent Risk Management Strategies
RWM’s TAAP Strategy utilizes tools and technology to reduce equity exposure during market corrections. We employ a variety of fundamental and technical economic indicators in seeking to reduce portfolio risk.
The TAAP Strategy: 3 Step Investment Process
- Invest in favorable market conditions: The TAAP Strategy employs a wide variety of tools to seek to identify the best times to be invested in the stock market.
- Invest in leading growth companies: The TAAP Strategy utilizes sophisticated stock screening processes that filter for those companies that are dominate in their respective industries and are accelerating in price.
- Sell if necessary and move more to cash and cash alternative positions in market corrections: The TAAP Strategy was designed to sell stock positions and move a portion of the portfolio to cash or cash alternatives as individual securities meet predetermined sell points.
The TAAP Strategy Overview
- Ongoing monitoring of stock and equity positions in your investment account (for advisory accounts only)
- Risk management strategies that may reduce risk and portfolio volatility.
- Fee-based vs commission-based transactions.
- 24/7 account access viewing.
- Monthly statements detailing all account activity, values, and current holdings.
Contact our office today to see if the TAAP Strategy is right for your portfolio.
As each Private Investment Management (PIM®) program account is individually managed, construction and ongoing management of portfolios may vary from those discussed in this Philosophy Statement.
Past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful.
Fees for the PIM program include Advisory services, performance measurement, transaction costs, custody services and trading. Fees are based on the assets in the account and are assessed quarterly. There is a minimum fee of $250 per calendar quarter to maintain this type of account. The fees do not cover the fees and expenses of any underlying packaged product used in your portfolio. Advisory accounts may not be suitable for all investors. During periods of lower trading activity, your costs might be lower if our compensation was based on commissions. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services, including fees and expenses. The minimum account size for this program is $50,000.