About our Team
It’s all about you. Where are you headed?
Our guiding principle is to help you - our clients - make investment decisions based on what you're trying to accomplish in life. Investment decisions must be made in the context of what you aim to accomplish.
In other words, what's your "big picture" and how can we help you get there?
Your finances can be a tool of empowerment. By addressing the different pillars of financial stability together, we demystify and guide you through the process of setting up a plan. Our aim is for you to feel secure and content and know that you are capable of accomplishing your dreams. Our Strategy 1. We help you create a Vision, a statement of what you want the future of your organization to look like.
2. We develop a Strategic Plan that supports your Vision.
- This first step is the most difficult and time-consuming. You will be asked to give some thought and effort to painting a picture of your ideal future situation. It’s the ultimate destination of where you are going. You will have to ask yourself, not only “what” and “where,” but also “why” questions. We will probably bring up issues you rarely think about. In accomplishing this first step, we and you will have the context, the basis upon which future decisions will be made. Your strategy is built upon your Vision.
3. We help you implement your Strategic Plan.
- Once we have a clear Vision of where you are heading, we will be able to develop a strategic plan, a “roadmap” to your destination.
4. We regularly monitor, evaluate and review your Strategic Plan.
- Plans without action are just words. We work with you to implement the parts of the Plan that are within the scope of our capabilities. If the plan calls for the advice of your attorney, tax accountant or other professionals, we will work with them to help coordinate all aspects of the strategy.
5. We take action appropriate to the changing circumstances.
- In life, change is inevitable. In the financial markets, change is constant. For this reason, we keep track of your Plan’s performance on a regular basis. Depending upon the complexity of your situation, we will conduct reviews annually, semi-annually, or quarterly—whatever is needed to keep you on course.
- When we see that changes need to be made to your Strategic Plan, we consult with you and make the necessary decisions. This might involve rebalancing your portfolio allocations, raising more cash to cover living expenses, perhaps even adjusting your long-term destination. These adjustments allow all of us—you and our team—to stay in alignment and keep you moving toward your ultimate Vision for your organization.
We work in each of the areas of wealth management:
- Asset Management
- Access to lending and banking services through Wells Fargo affiliates
- Risk Management
- Estate Investment Planning
- Business Services