Our guiding principle is to help our clients make investment decisions based on what they are trying to accomplish in life. In order to guide and complement our process, we offer a wide range of services.
By the end of our process, our clients will have developed a comprehensive life plan that integrates each of the financial pillars. We start by sitting together with our clients to set their vision and goals. We gather the information on their current financial status and what is most important to them.
From there, we develop a tailored plan to help support that vision. This step includes using two specific tools:
- Envision® Plan, which is an innovative profiling process that is intended to increase your confidence to help you better enjoy your life today and pursue realistic goals for tomorrow. The Envision plan is designed to help you monitor progress toward your goals, adapt to changing conditions, and manage investment risk. This process begins with a simple discussion to identify realistic life goals, state them in measurable terms, set priorities among them, and tie them to your investment portfolio.
- With your help we can use the Envision process to help you answer critical questions all investors may face: Am I compromising my goals too much with my investment choices? Am I taking too much risk or not enough? Am I compromising my life today for tomorrow? Do I need to reevaluate my goals or the time projected for achieving them? Based on your responses to these types of questions, investments and risk tolerance, the Envision plan helps us set a realistic strategy.
To learn about the Envision
plan, click here.
- Our Financial Strategy Action Plan, which addresses each of the areas of personal finance to make sure you are fully protected.
Our next step is to help you implement your plan. Having an analysis completed and a tailored plan is great, but it won't help you achieve your goals unless it is implemented.
- We offer a variety of account types, including the standard brokerage and the innovative Brokerage Cash Services Program. Learn about the Brokerage Cash Services Program here .
- We work with our clients' retirement accounts to help them achieve their goals. Learn more about our IRA accounts here.
- Our platform allows us to invest in a variety of investment products. To learn more about what we can invest in, please click here .
- Too frequently, our families and futures have not been adequately protected through insurance, so we partner with our clients to help them identify the right choices in this complex field. To learn more about what we offer, please click here .
- Many small business owners have unique worries, concerns, and needs. We partner with our small business owner clients to help them sort through what makes sense for them and their business. Click here to learn more.
We regularly review and evaluate your plan. Between our annual reviews, check-ins via phone and email, and our open availability if you ever need to reach us, our goal is to make sure that you never have a question unanswered. We are here for you on your life's journey and together, we can make sure you reach your goals.
When markets or your life circumstances change, we'll adjust your plan accordingly - with your permission, of course. IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by Envision® regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results. Results may vary with each use and over time. Unlike financial planning, Envision® does not include a detailed analysis of insurance, real estate investment or savings strategies. It also does not cover estate and tax planning.Envision® utilizes a simulation model to test your plans. This model includes assumptions on inflation, financial market returns and the potential relationship between these variables. These assumptions were derived from analysis of historical data. The primary data used in calculating performance statistics is provided by the Center for Research in Securities Pricing. Using Monte Carlo simulation, Envision® simulates 1,000 different potential outcomes over a lifetime of investing, incorporating varying historical risk, return, and correlation between the assets based on indices over several market cycles. Some market indices do not provide sufficient historical data to gauge asset class performance over multiple market cycles. In those cases, we have made some adjustments, including the use of performance statistics of related asset classes, to reflect various market cycles that may not be represented in the time period for which data is available.