Our guiding principle is to help our clients make investment decisions based on what they are trying to accomplish in life. In order to guide and complement our process, we offer a wide range of services.
By the end of our process, our clients will have developed a comprehensive life plan that integrates each of the financial pillars. We start by sitting together with our clients to set their vision and goals. We gather the information on their current financial status and what is most important to them. For Our Advisory Clients
We take the next step and develop a tailored plan to help support that vision. This includes using two specific tools:
- Envision® Plan, which is an innovative profiling process that is intended to increase your confidence to help you better enjoy your life today and pursue realistic goals for tomorrow. The Envision plan is designed to help you monitor progress toward your goals, adapt to changing conditions, and manage investment risk. This process begins with a simple discussion to identify realistic life goals, state them in measurable terms, set priorities among them, and tie them to your investment portfolio.
- With your help we can use the Envision process to help you answer critical questions all investors may face: Am I compromising my goals too much with my investment choices? Am I taking too much risk or not enough? Am I compromising my life today for tomorrow? Do I need to reevaluate my goals or the time projected for achieving them? Based on your responses to these types of questions, investments and risk tolerance, the Envision plan helps us set a realistic strategy.
To learn about the Envision
plan, click here.
- Our Financial Strategy Action Plan, which addresses each of the areas of personal finance to help make sure you are fully protected.
Our next step is to help you implement your plan. Having an analysis completed and a tailored plan is great, but it won't help you achieve your goals unless it is implemented.
- We offer a variety of account types, including the standard brokerage and the innovative Brokerage Cash Services Program. Learn about the Brokerage Cash Services Program here .
- We work with our clients' retirement accounts to help them achieve their goals. Learn more about our IRA accounts here.
- Our platform allows us to invest in a variety of investment products. To learn more about what we can invest in, please click here .
- Too frequently, our families and futures have not been adequately protected through insurance, so we work with our clients to help them identify the right choices in this complex field. To learn more about what we offer, please click here .
- Many small business owners have unique worries, concerns, and needs. We work with our small business owner clients to help them sort through what makes sense for them and their business. Click here to learn more.
We assess and evaluate your plan. Between our annual reviews, check-ins via phone and email, and our open availability if you ever need to reach us, our goal is to make sure that you never have a question unanswered. We are here for you on your life's journey and together, we can make sure you reach your goals.
When markets or your life circumstances change, we'll adjust your plan accordingly - with your permission, of course. IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by Envision® regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results. Results may vary with each use and over time.
Based on accepted statistical methods, the Envision tool uses a simulation model to test your Ideal, Acceptable and Recommended Investment Plans. The simulation model uses assumptions about inflation, financial market returns and the relationships among these variables. These assumptions were derived from analysis of historical data. Using Monte Carlo simulation, the Envision tool simulates 1,000 different potential outcomes over a lifetime of investing varying historical risk, return, and correlation amongst the assets. Some of these scenarios will assume strong financial market returns, similar to the best periods of history for investors. Others will be similar to the worst periods in investing history. Most scenarios will fall somewhere in between. Elements of the Envision presentations and simulation results are under license from Wealthcare Capital Management LLC. © 2003-2021 Wealthcare Capital Management LLC. All Rights Reserved. Wealthcare Capital Management LLC is a separate entity and is not directly affiliated with Wells Fargo Advisors.
Since no one investment program is appropriate for all types of investors, this information is provided for informational purposes only. We need to review your investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs before we introduce appropriate investment programs to you.