There are many important transitional events that families experience including: marriage, divorce, career change, children, retirement, home purchase, education and more. These events represent both the joys and the challenges of life. With a vested interest in our clients’ long-term success, we work diligently to ensure our clients are prepared to meet life’s milestones:
- How much do we set aside for our children or grandchildren’s education?
- How much do we need to be setting aside for our retirement?
- How will a job change at this point in our career affect our retirement planning?
- Can we afford to have a second home?
- What insurance coverages do we need to protect our family and assets?
- How do I create a new roadmap for my own retirement after divorce?
- When is the best time to upgrade our home?