Along with our access to a wide variety of professionals – including estate planning advisors/attorneys; CPAs; Disability, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Care Consultants; and Government and Employee Benefits Consultants – we can provide our clients with the following additional services:
- Facilitate defined-benefit plans / profit-sharing plans
- Non-qualified deferred compensation
- IRAs, Roth IRAs, conversions, and other IRA strategies
- Prototype retirement plan
- Insurance strategies for life, health, disability and long-term care***
- Annual review (a process to track your progress against goals)
- Internet resources to assist with online account management
We will also work in tandem with your attorney or accountant as required.**Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide legal or tax advice.
***Insurance products are offered through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.